Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Banana-Blueberry-Lime Soft Serve

San Diego's weather these days has been amazingly beautiful. It feels like summer! I've been eating a lot of summery food -- veggie burgers, fresh fruits and vegetables, and of course ice cream. I've had some frozen bananas in my freezer for a while now, so I decided to make something yummy for when I was sick (and after I ran out of popsicles!). This recipe is for 1 serving.

Ingredients:
1 frozen banana
1/3 c. frozen blueberries
3 tbsp. lime juice

Instructions:
- Throw ingredients into food processor.
- Let food processor run for a good few minutes, making sure to scrape down the sides every so often.

- Serve!


I love putting frozen bananas into my food processor. If you let it run long enough, the consistency really turns out like soft serve. It's wonderfully easy AND delicious!

2 comments: