Monday, October 4, 2010

Cinnamon Bread

I found this recipe on VegWeb and I just had to try it. I hate raisins, so I am glad I found a recipe for cinnamon bread and not cinnamon-raisin bread! I used that recipe above but added a teaspoon of vanilla and a teaspoon of cinnamon to the actual bread batter. I think next time I might cook it on 325 for longer because it was a little raw in this one spot in the loaf, but other than that it was deeeelicious!

Here are my pictures...

Adding the layers


Right out of the oven

So pretty
Swirly!

I added a layer on top which added a nice crunch to the outside. It was very easy to make so I will probably make it again. Like mentioned above, it was a tad bit raw in some parts but that didn't stop me from eating it. In fact, Michael and I ate little cinnamon sandwiches filled with natural chunky peanut butter. It was SO good! I highly recommend the peanut butter and cinnamon combination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment