Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bacon/Tomato/Avocado Pizza

Wow, it's been almost a month since the last time I posted! I've just been busy gettin' married. I wanted to make this post about all the awesome vegan food we had at our wedding, but the photos aren't ready yet. In the meantime, I'll share with you all this awesome pizza Michael and I made the other day. We occasionally get BLTA (bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado) sandwiches at local eateries so I thought I'd make it into a pizza instead! This is without the lettuce and with added onions and red peppers. It was awesome. I used the avocados from the centerpieces from the wedding (yes, our centerpieces were all veggies!). We don't usually eat fake meat products but this bacon doesn't really taste like the real thing. It's actually pretty darn good! I can't remember the brand but it's the kind in the red box.






Here's a preview of our wedding photos. Chuk Nowak is such an awesome friend and photographer. I recommend checking out his work.


I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment